Garbage Pickup Schedule:
Town: Every Tuesday (limit 2 bags)
Every second Thursday. (limit 4 bags) Next rural pick up is May 30, 2013.
*You must have recycling in order for your garbage to be picked up.
Garbage pickup Town and Rural:
- All bags must be tied
- Must be in coloured bags (not clear or blue).
- Must have at least 1 bag of recyclables in blue/clear bag.
- NO food, cat litter, tissue, coffee grounds, ash trays, dirty cans, etc...
- Glass must be separated from blue/clear bag (place glass in separate bag or box beside regular recycling).
- Paper can be separated the same as glass guidelines above.
- NO Food Grade Cardboard (pizza boxes, fast food containers) or Styrofoam to be in recycling, it is considered garbage.
- Cardboard must be broke down & tied, no larger than 3'x3'x2'.
Note: recyclables are unlimited, you can put out more than one bag a week. Please have your recyclables and garbage out by 8:00 am. Any questions please call the CEWDG at 204-739-2808 or the RM Office at 204-739-2666